Short Curriculum Vitae
Last revised: August 2014
- 2010-present Research Professor, Institute for Economic Analysis.
- 2008-2010 Tenured Researcher, Institute for Economic Analysis.
- 2005-2008 Tenured Scientist, Institute for Economic Analysis.
- 2002-2005 Tenured assistent professor, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- 1996-2002 Tenure track assistent professor, Universitat Pompeu
- 1995-1996 HCM Fellow at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (9 months).
- 1995 HCM Fellow at University College London (6 months).
- 1991-1994 Ph.D. in Economics, Tilburg University. (February
24, 1995.) Supervisor Prof. Eric van Damme. Thesis "Games, Rules, and Solutions".
- 1985-1990 Doctorandus degree in Mathematics, Catholic University
Nijmegen (cum laude). Special discipline: Functional Analysis. Master's thesis
"The behavior of orthonormal sequences under operators'' (in Dutch).
Game theory, micro-economics, industrial organization, telecom regulation.
Click here to see a list of my publications, including
abstracts. And on
this link to see what I am working on now.